What are the Benefits of Dried Figs? Fiber Because it is rich in constipation good for your problem. Calcium It supports bone health with its content. It also has...
Regular price İndirim -5% 179.90TL
Regular price 179.90TL
100 In Stock Sold Out 100 100 100 100
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store your credit card information and we do not have access to your credit card information.
What are the Benefits of Dried Figs?
- Fiber Because it is rich in constipation good for your problem.
- Calcium It supports bone health with its content. It also has positive effects on dental health.
- This fruit, which contains a high amount of fiber, gives a feeling of satiety for a long time. Thus, the desire to eat decreases and helps weight loss. However, it should be consumed in moderation.
- It is thought to support skin health. Antioxidant and micronutrients, it strengthens the hair.
- Dried figs are rich in potassium. Potassium, blood pressure and balances blood pressure. In this way, dried figs can also reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- In addition to balancing blood pressure, it also reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases.
- It nourishes the skin and gives shine.
- It is rich in bioactive compounds such as vitamin E , coumarins, sterols, and tannins. In this way, it can provide blood sugar control.
- The antioxidants in its content can reduce oxidative damage in the brain. However, more human studies are needed.
Type: Dried Fruit