100 In Stock Sold Out 100 100 100 100
What is linden?
Linden; It is a tree-shaped plant species belonging to the linden family, growing in temperate climates. Linden, which is a very long-lived tree, can grow up to 30 meters. Only two of the linden tree, which has 40 different species, can be used for medical reasons. It is appropriate to consume the leaves and flowers of Tilia Platyphyllos, known as large-leaved summer linden, and European small-leaved linden, also known as Tilia Cordata, by boiling. Although linden tea is usually made from the flowers and leaves of the tree, the bark of the tree is also used as a tea in some regions. However, the most valuable region of the linden tree in terms of consumption as a medicinal plant is its flowers. Its white flowers close to yellow are very fragrant, but very sensitive. The flowers, leaves and stem bark of the tree must be dried after collection and before consumption. After drying, linden can be consumed as tea. In addition, linden teas sold in markets can also be consumed to help treat some ailments. The linden plant contains vitamins A, B6, C and P, as well as minerals such as iron, manganese and calcium. The tea obtained by brewing the dried pieces of linden has many benefits. Linden, which has antioxidant properties, can also be used as a diuretic and sweating aid. Depending on these properties, it can be said that linden has a toxin and inflammation-reducing effect. The essential oils in the natural structure of the linden allow the distinctive smell of the linden to be released. It also has a soothing and calming effect on human metabolism. One of the frequently asked questions is "What are the benefits of linden tea?" is in the form.
Type: Healthy Products
What are the benefits of linden?
Linden can be obtained by drying the leaves, flowers and bark of the linden tree, or it can be purchased dried from herbalists or as tea bags from the markets. Those who want to dry linden can pluck the linden flowers and leaves from the point where they meet with the branch. The plucked leaves and flowers can be dried by leaving them on a cloth in a shaded area. The dried plant should be consumed within one year at the latest. Linden can be used in an extremely wide range of benefits. The benefits of linden tea can be listed as follows:
- Linden tea, consumed after a stressful day, can help one's body and mind relax with the effect of essential oils in its content.
- It can support the healing of some skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis that occur due to stress.
- It is effective in softening the throat discharge in respiratory tract infections. It is known that when it is prepared with honey, it is more effective in relieving the discomfort in the throat area.
- It is thought to be effective in reducing cough in some ailments.
- When consumed after meals, it can prevent the occurrence of complaints such as indigestion, bloating and constipation.
- Linden tea can help regulate bowel movements.
- When consumed with lemon, it helps to support the immune system.
- It is known that people with insomnia problems fall asleep more easily if they consume linden tea in the evening.
- Toxins in the body can cause symptoms such as bloating and pain. The feature of linden tea that helps to eliminate edema helps the person to urinate more. In addition, linden tea, which increases the frequency of sweating, can help remove edema and toxins from the body with these properties.
- Linden tea helps to warm up in cold weather. If linden tea is consumed in cold weather, it may be easier for the person to warm up.
- It can be effective in removing blemishes and wrinkles on the skin surface. For this, linden tea, which is prepared and cooled beforehand, should be applied to the skin by massaging.
- Linden tea is also effective in hair care. Applying linden tea to the hair and scalp during the shower can help the hair to have a brighter appearance.
- When linden tea is placed on the eyelids with the help of a cotton ball after cooling, it can reduce the dark circles under the eyes. For this, cotton dipped in linden tea should be kept on the eyelid for about 15 minutes. This process can also reduce the bacteria around the eyes.